Here at ANU we’re in the unique position of having 3 intensive courses in key science communication skills running in the next 5 months.
Think about it - within the next 4 months you could get three quarters of the way through a Graduate Certificate in Science in our Science Communication courses.
Courses run for one week from Monday to Friday, with assessment and tutorials afterwards online. Check out what we’ve got!
- SCOM8501 Strategies in science communication, 12-16 September
- SCOM8015 Speaking of science, 7-11 November
- SCOM6030 Science dialogue, theory and practice, 5-9 December
In 2016 we’ll follow this up with intensive courses in
- SCOM6016 Science in the media, 3-7 April 2017
- SCOM6012 Science communication and the web, 3-7 July 2017
PS - We’ve also got plenty of regular semester and online options, and the full Masters for those who want to become Masters!
Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science