SciNews is pleased to advise the upgrade of Australia’s leading science media delivery service.
Scientific organisations and universities wishing to inform general,
specialist or international media of new discoveries, advances, technologies,
events and conferences are invited to explore the new efficiency and economies
of scale offered by Australia's most advanced science communication engine.
- Designed specifically for S&T users
- Continuously-updated list of more than 2000 specialist media, industry and science contacts
- Flat fee of 35 cents per email sent. Special rates for bulk users. No subscriptions or other charges.
- Simple to use. Pay online.
- Tested and developed over 6 years with over 600 releases issued on behalf of more than 70 scientific organisations.
For more information: http://www.scinews.com.au/faqs.html
Apply for a free SciNews account at: http://www.scinews.com.au/apply.html